Home Insurance

Interested? Subscribe online!

Quickly and easily subscribe using our form available by clicking on the button below.

A quoi sert l’assurance habitation ?

Compulsory insurance from entry into the accommodation

It covers the accommodation, tenant’s personal effects, damages which can be caused to others or to their belongings.

A package offer including: water damage, wear, fire, theft…

An easy and efficient incident management with a dedicated interlocutor!

Why choose this insurance?

Fixed term contract of six months or a year, with a maximum of two flat sharers insured free of charge.

24/7 online subscription with a secure payment, and receipt of the certificate and contract right after the payment validation.

A request? Contact our team by phone at Or by email: info@isicassur.fr

Example 1

There is a leak in my house impacting my neighbour. I find a plumber via the assistance platform and carry out necessary procedures with my neighbour. The water damage guarantee will cover all damages impacting my house and my neighbour’s. The repairs of the leak’s source are peremptory and will be covered by my insurance.

Example 2

Somebody broke into my house . I contact the assistance platform if I cannot lock my door anymore, I file a complaint , take pictures , and gather the receipts of all stolen belongings. I fill the administrative procedure in my customer area by uploading all files.

Exemple 3

While cooking, my pan catches fire and my kitchen gets damaged by the flames. A smoky smell as well as the presence of smoke do not enable me to stay in my accommodation. I fill in my damage declaration online and contact the assistance platform to find out about a replacement accommodation.

Any queries? Contact us!

By phone from Monday to Friday 9am-12pm/2pm-6pm or by email